Our reviews are completely independent and can be commissioned either by provider organisations themselves, or by an external agency such as a CCG who are interested in a particular service or organisation. We work closely with customers to identify the key issues that need to be addressed and provide a comprehensive set of recommendations for action at the end of the review. We can ensure that the views of your key stakeholders’ are heard through a range of engagement activities.
Reviews can be undertaken in any setting but some examples of recent activity include:
- A Service Evaluation for a Charitable Organisation
- Evaluations for a large number of NHS CPD Programmes run by Health Education England
- Several Serious Untoward Incident Investigations for a large Mental Health NHS Trust
- A number of Peer Reviews undertaken in both Mental Health and Acute Trust’s across the country
- Continuing Health Care Reviews are being carried out for a large Mental Health Trust