Preparing for CQC Inspection
Our 360 degree experience of numerous types of inspections will enable us to help your organisation prepare for a visit from the CQC. Our team includes people with experience as inspectors and CQC inspections.
We are experienced in designing and managing the inspection process itself. And we are able to respond to the inspection process at an organisational and clinical level.
An example: Week Long Review for a Large Acute Trust
- Over 4 days and evenings our inspection team visits wards and departments often on multiple occasions
- They attend SIG, bed management and Red to Green meetings
- Meet with triumvirates and winter planning teams
- Talk to staff and volunteers
- Talk to patients about the high quality care they expect
- Deliver a brief ‘an inspector calls’ training to ward and department teams
- Present findings to senior management to identify areas of note, issues requiring improvement and key recommendations for the Trust
- Produce a ‘top ten tips’ list
- Provide a high level report providing more detail for each area visited, within 2 weeks of visit