Sometimes what you need is an independent perspective and a fresh pair of eyes. We can provide you with a range of review services, from whole systems to specific units – we have extensive experience in delivering reviews in a wide range of settings and situations.
Why commission Enable East to carry out a service review?
Reviews can be a difficult process to negotiate internally due to the resources required and the need for unbiased assessment. Enable East can provide an independent review service, carried out by an experienced and professional individual or team, and develop a set of recommendations for changes for the future.
What can we help with?
Enable East can carry out reviews of:
- Inpatient and community clinical services
- Clinical processes and policies
- Staff or teams
Our reviews are completely independent and may be commissioned either by provider organisations themselves, or by an external agency such as a CCG who are interested in a particular service or organisation. We will work closely with our customer to identify the key issues that need to be addressed, and then carry out a thorough review to establish what areas need focus and adjustment before providing the customer with a comprehensive set of recommendations for action. We will also ensure that we incorporate your key stakeholders’ perspectives through a range of engagement activities.
Some examples of our work includes:
- Review of two primary care walk-in centres on behalf of commissioners
- Review of community ophthalmology service pilot on behalf of local commissioners
- Review of two acute mental health inpatient wards on behalf of local commissioners
- Review of older adult mental health inpatient wards on behalf of managing provider organisation
- Review of current local arrangements for specialist mental health care pathway provision on behalf of local commissioners
- Review of children and young peoples’ services on behalf of managing provider organisation
- Review of occupational therapy services on behalf of commissioners
- Review of specialist new service provision on behalf of private sector provider organisation
- Review of local services on behalf of a local Healthwatch organisation
Contact us: 01206 228628 email@example.com