Service Development and Redesign
We have specialist knowledge and experience of implementing change in organisations delivering complex services in health and social care. Our expertise spans sectors including mental health and acute care. We have developed bespoke service mapping and redesign tools which can assist in the analysis of current systems, and identify areas for improvement and streamlining.
Unique Care Pathway Mapping and Capacity Modelling Tools
Enable East has experience of mapping care pathways, working with stakeholders across all elements of the pathway to map the provision of care for patients. Our Care Pathway and Capacity Modelling Tools can be used online by you in partnership with our team.
Enable East can provide:
- Skills and experience in engaging frontline clinical staff
- Service mapping and redesign tools and techniques
- Our Capacity Modelling Tool – an electronic tool that enables easy storage of detailed information in a dynamic form, accessible on any internet or intranet site without the need to invest in new software applications
- A range of improvement tools and techniques including ‘Lean’ and ‘Six Sigma’
- Specialist advice in operational service redesign by people with first hand experience of service delivery
- A flexible approach to the management of significant redesign programmes that ensures effective leadership and governance of the process by appropriate senior leaders
- Evaluation of service redesign: creating quality assurance dashboards to gather information around a series of indicators following the redesign phase. These evaluate whether improvements have been effective and identify areas that need further work
Read more about how we managed and implemented the Journeys Programme: a radical redesign of community mental health services across three localities.